The global outbreak of COVID-19 has led to rapid changes in the way people have been using the web since January 2020. The Dataprovider.com barometer consists of structured data from our Public Data, Traffic Index, and a daily scan of over 1 million company websites worldwide. Thanks to our historical data, we can compare online trends between the pre-coronavirus period and now and infer the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This monitor will be updated multiple times a week with new data and new perspectives.
- ETH Research Global Business Impact (1,8Mb PDF) - 18.04.2020
- Emerging COVID-19 websites - Week 17
- Growing popularity of health agencies - Week 17
- Website categories and Covid-19 (1/2) - Week 16
- Website categories and Covid-19 (2/2) - Week 16
- HIV and Malaria drugs on the rise in web content - Week 16
- Canceled events and closed companies - Week 15
- Fast emerging keywords - Week 15
- E-commerce on the rise - Week 15